Due to the COVID
19 health malaise our Winefest trip scheduled for April 26, 2020 has been postponed until October 4. A timely announcement
opening registrations for the Winefest trip will be emailed to all in late summer.
We look forward to when health and goverment officials proclaim
it safe for group travel, and we will be in touch when that happens.